This is not a kit for absolute beginners.
Must be 18 years of age or older to purchase.
This Bot is NOT a toy. Do not test or operate this bot outside a suitable
enclosed arena that has a minimum of 1/4" thick polycarbonate walls.
Failure to follow this instruction may result in severe injury.
Fights & Competition Awards
3rd place Oregon State Bot Brawl 2019
Rumble Winner Oregon State 2021
3rd place Bay Area Bot Battles 2023
Fight Videos (Click Here)
If ordering preassembled without ordering a remote & receiver at the same time from us then drive motors will be left unconnected due to different wiring scenarios and programing of the remote you chose to use.
You can also buy just the drum on the weapon product page.
- UHMW Drum with Grade 5 Titanium Teeth and 5/8" high RPM sealed bearing
- UHMW chassis (Ultra High Molecular Weight Polyethylene) has plenty of strength and is repairable with Quicksteel Epoxy Putty.
- *.063 inch thick Titanium feet to keep the drum from hitting the ground
- *Two 250 RPM gear motors for drive motors
- 1.5-inch FingerTech Snap Wheels and Snap Hubs provide both speed and pushing power.
- *Brushed Speed Controller Dual Way Bidirectional ESC 5A support 2S-3S Lipo
- Polycarbonate (.0625 Thick) combat armor lid keeps the components safe.
- *D2822/17 Brushless Outrunner 1100KV with 1/8 shaft
- DYS XSD 20A Brushless Speed Controller for the weapon motor
- *2S Rechargeable 250mAh "Galaxy" lipo battery pack*
- All screws and hardware included to mount the motor and top armor.
- *Toggle power switch
*See competition upgrade
Competition Upgrade includes:
- Competition grade Fingertech Silver Spark motors 50:1 & support bearings to insert into chassis.
- Competiton grade FingerTech tinyESC. Save weight and provide a more controlled drive.
(Curently shipping with DESC from REPEAT ROBOTICS till FingerTech tinyESC are back in stock)
- Neodymium Magnets N52 on the bottom & top to attract to steel floors for better traction and flip resistance.
- 3S Battery for more power.
- BEC. Which is suggested with 3S battery to prevent the occasional brownout.
- Competition-grade FingerTech Mini Power Switch
- 4mm shaft motor for a stronger weapon mount (Drilling the carbon fiber arm 8mm hole to 9mm is required with 4mm shaft motor).
- .125 inch thick Titanium feet to keep drum from hitting ground
Sand Paper to even out foam tire rotation
Standard hex wrenches
7/16” open-end or adjustable wrench
Soldering iron and solder (60/40 rosin core type recommended). Wire nut incuded for testing
Grinding device to shorten screws and cut drive motor shaft to be flush with the chassis (Optional).
top of page
bottom of page