Fights & Competition Awards
1st place Oregon State - Post Covid Battle 2021
1st place Sactown Smack Down 2018
2nd place Hornet Combat @ CSUS 2019
2nd place Oregon State Bot Brawl 2019
2nd place Santa Slam 2020 (Under the name "Hunter")
3rd Place NorCal Robotics Expo 2019
Fight Videos (Click Here)
This is not a kit for absolute beginners.
Must be 18 years of age or older to purchase.
This Bot is NOT a toy. Do not test or operate this bot outside a suitable
enclosed arena that has a minimum of 1/4" thick polycarbonate walls.
Failure to follow this instruction may result in severe injury.
- FingerTech's New Blade Mount
- UHMW chassis (Ultra High Molecular Weight Polyethylene) has plenty of strength and is repairable with Quicksteel Epoxy Putty.
- Two 250 RPM gear motors for drive motors
- 2.25-inch Snap Wheels and Snap Hubs provide both speed and pushing power.
- Brushed Speed Controller Dual Way Bidirectional ESC 5A support 2S-3S Lipo
- FingerTech 5.5inch x 3mm Titanium Weapon Bar.
- Polycarbonate combat armor lid keeps the components safe.
- D2822/17 Brushless Outrunner 1100KV with 3.175mm shaft
- 2S Rechargeable 250mAh "Galaxy" lipo battery pack
- All screws and hardware included to mount the motors and top armor.
- Toggle power switch
Competition Upgrade includes:
- Competition grade Fingertech Silver Spark motors 50:1 & support bearings to insert into chassis.
- Competiton grade FingerTech tinyESC. Save weight and provide a more controlled drive.
- 3S Battery for more power.
- BEC. Which is suggested with 3S battery to prevent the occasional brownout.
- Competition-grade FingerTech Mini Power Switch
- 4mm shaft motor for a stronger weapon mount (Drilling the carbon fiber arm 8mm hole to 9mm is required with 4mm shaft motor).
- UHMW Weapon Motor Guard
Body Width: (6in)
Body Height: 1in
Weight: 420grams (14.82oz)
- Transmitter and receiver
- Tools Required:
- Standard hex wrenches
- Crosshead screwdriver
- 7/16” open-end or adjustable wrench
- Wire stripper
- Soldering iron and solder (60/40 rosin core type recommended).
- Grinding device or hack saw to shorten screws if needed
Prepare for Battle! (How to Videos)
- Battle-harden motors with epoxy
- Thread lock all bolts and set screws
- QuickSteel epoxy putty to patch your chassis
- Solder all wire connections
- Hot glue gun to strengthen wire connections