R2.0 Upgrades! The Blade Mount now has six extrusions that interlock with the top of our F2822 motors, and four extrusions on the top that fit into the slots on our spinner bars. These take the stress off of the mounting screws because they are now only in tension instead of shear.
FingerTech's Blade Mount is the easiest way to attach a blade to a D28xx brushless outrunner motor.
• Uses four 6-32 screws to mount the blade solidly against the motor body. (Suggest 6-32 X 3/8 long Black-Oxide Alloy Steel Socket Head Screw for Fingertech blades thickness) Order a blade at the same time and we will include the 6-32 X 3/8 screws.
• Fits over the shaft and hub of a D28xx motor. Uses three M2x12mm countersunk screws to mount solidly against the motor body.
• Four 6-32 threaded holes follow the mounting pattern for all of our spinner blades.
- Material: Anodized 6061 aluminum for high strength and low weight.
- Hub diameter: 26mm (1in)
- Hub height: 12mm (0.47in)
- Blade mount screws: 6-32 at 20mm (0.78") between centers. Fits all of our spinner blades.
- Motor shaft diameter: 4mm (0.157in), but works fine with smaller shafted motors.
- Three hole motor mount pattern: 10.4mm (0.41in) between centers.
- Weight: 5.9g (0.21oz)
- A 6-32 setscrew or screw can be used in the threaded side-hole to press into the motor's setscrew and hold tightly.
- Use thread lock on all screws. You do not want your blade coming off!
- As with anything related to combat robots, it is POTENTIALLY DANGEROUS to add a spinning weapon to a robot. NEVER power up the robot outside of a safety enclosure. Always use a safety lock and follow proper activation procedure.
top of page
bottom of page