This is not a kit for absolute beginners.
Beware the fork wedglets are sharp!
Fights & Competition Awards
1st place Rocket Republic Taproom Tap Out #3
2nd place November Necrosis 2020
'Murder Hornet' Battle Robot Kit comes with everything you need to get started in combat robotics. (Except Transmitter, Receiver & Battery charger sold separately).
- Premium AR500 metal articulating wedglets .1 inch thick
- UHMW chassis (Ultra High Molecular Weight Polyethylene) has plenty of strength and is repairable with Quicksteel Epoxy Putty.
- Four 250 RPM gear motors for drive motors
- 1.25-inch Snap Wheels and Snap Hubs X 4 to provide both speed and pushing power.
- ESC (speed controllers translate the radio receiver commands into drive motor movement and provide 5V power to the radio.)
- Battery: 2S Rechargeable 7.4V 300mAh "Galaxy" lipo pack.
- Toggle power switch
- .0625in (1/16) Thick Polycarbonate combat armor lid keeps the components safe.
Competition Upgrade includes:
- Competition grade Fingertech Silver Spark motors 50:1 & support bearings to insert into chassis.
- Competiton grade FingerTech tinyESC. Save weight and provide a more controlled drive.
- Neodymium Magnets N52 on the bottom & top to attract to steel floors for better traction and flip resistance.
- 3S Battery for more power.
- BEC. Which is suggested with 3S battery to prevent the occasional brownout.
- .25in thick AR500 wedglets
- Competition-grade FingerTech Mini Power Switch
Body Width: (5.75in)
Body Height: 1in
Weight: 420grams (14.82oz)
* Transmitter and receiver. (Our transmitter has an optional PC Cable for reprogramming channel variables and mixing.)
* LiPo Charger 2S-3S Balance Battery Charger 7.4-11.1V
Tools Required: Standard hex wrenches Cross head screwdriver 7/16” open end or adjustable wrench Wire stripper Soldering iron and solder (60/40 rosin core type recommended). Grinding device to shorten screws.
Must be 18 years of age or older to purchase.
top of page
Pre Assembled will ship 1 week from order date
bottom of page