• High-quality neoprene foam tires mated with our popular Twist Hubs give you a lightweight, shock-absorbing, high-traction solution for transferring power to the ground.
• Unlike hobby airplane wheels, the diameter will always be accurate and the material won't change between batches.
• Diameters from 25.4mm-76.2mm (1.0in-3.0in) in 6.35mm (0.25in) increments.
• Widths of 12.7mm and 19.1mm (0.5in and 0.75in)
• 10mm bore for a snug stretch-fit on Twist Hubs.
• Includes: One pair of wheels. (Twist Hubs sold separately.)
Foam wheels are excellent at preventing shock from destroying delicate gearmotors. If they get hit, the wheel will usually only tear or lose a chunk, unlike hard wheels that will break and immobilize your robot.
As with any foam wheel, once you have mounted them on your hub it is a good idea to spin the wheel while sanding it to make it perfectly true.
Weight: 2.5g each wheel
top of page
bottom of page