Battle Robot Kit 'Taserface'
'Taserface' won 1st place at Dangezone Fight & Flight 2019, Seattle Bot Battles 2019 Rumble & 1st place at Oregon State Bot Brawl.
Battle Robot Kit 'Taserface' comes with everything you need to get started in combat robotics.
- Award-wining blade hub/motor guard (UHMW)
- Support bar to allow driving upside down
- The UHMW chassis (Ultra High Molecular Weight Polyethylene) has plenty of strength and is repairable with Quicksteel Epoxy Putty.
- Two FingerTech "Silver Spark" gear motors. (Choose Ratio)
- 1 5/8 inch Snap Wheels and Snap Hubs provide both speed and pushing power.
- Two FingerTech tinyESC v2 speed controllers translate the radio receiver commands into motor movement and provide 5V power to the radio.
- FingerTech 3.5inch x 3mm Asymmetric Weapon Bar
- Polycarbonate combat armor lid keeps the components safe.
- DYS D2822/17 Brushless Outrunner 1400KV
Must be 18 years of age or older to purchase.
Parts & Specifications
Body Width: (6in)
Body Height: 1in
Weight: 442 grams (15.59oz)
Weapon Motor DYS D2822/17 Brushless Outrunner 1100KV Weapon ESC DYS XSD 20A Brushless Speed Controller Weapon Mount Award winning UHMW blade hub/motor guard & 1/8" carbon fiber motor mount Weapon
FingerTech Titanium Asymmetric Weapon Bar
Chassis: UHMW (Ultra High Molecular Weight Polyethylene) Repairable with Quicksteel Epoxy Putty. DriveMotors: 2x Silver Spark Gearmotors Motor Controllers: 2x FingerTech tinyESC v2 translates the radio commands into motor movement and power the receiver. Wheels: 1 5/8" diameter x0.5" Snap Wheels are soft and grippy. A direct hit will be absorbed and won't destroy your motors! Includes 3mm x 0.5" Snap Hubs. Battery: Rechargeable 300mAh "Galaxy" lipoly pack. (Choose Cell) Power Switch: FingerTech Mini Power Switch Armor: .0625in (1.651mm) top armor made of high-strength polycarbonate Screws All included to mount the motor and top armor. Instructions: Detailed instructions with pictures & video instructions.
Transmitter and receiver are required. If you don't have them already, you can add them to your order at checkout for $57.99. "T6A" 2.4GHz 6-Channel Transmitter, "TR6A" 2.4GHz 6-Channel Receiver and PC Cable
* You will most likely need to remove the plastic case on the receiver and cover with heat shrink to get it to properly fit inside the chassis.
*The PC Cable is for reprogramming channel variables and mixing.
Tools Required: Standard hex wrenches Cross head screwdriver 7/16” open end or adjustable wrench Wire stripper Soldering iron and solder (60/40 rosin core type recommended)