This is not a kit for beginners.
Must be 18 years of age or older to purchase.
This Bot is NOT a toy. Do not test or operate this bot outside a suitable
enclosed arena that has a minimum of 1/4" thick polycarbonate walls.
Failure to follow this instruction may result in severe injury.
Fights & Competition Awards with competition upgrade
1st place Dangezone Fight & Flight 2019
1st place Seattle Bot Battles Rumble 2019
1st place Oregon State Bot Brawl 2019
1st place Hornet Combat Rumble @ CSUS 2019
2nd Place Rooster Tap Room Tap Out 2020
3rd Place Santa Slam 2020
Battle Robot Kit 'Taserface' comes with everything you need to get started in combat robotics (Except Transmitter, Receiver & Battery charger sold separately).
- Support bar to allow driving upside down
- UHMW chassis (Ultra High Molecular Weight Polyethylene) has plenty of strength and is repairable with Quicksteel Epoxy Putty.
- *Qty- 2 Drive motors. 250 RPM gear motors *
- FingerTech 1.75 x .5 inch Snap Wheels and Snap Hubs provide both speed and pushing power.
- Brushed Speed Controller Dual Way Bidirectional 5A ESC to control drive motors
- FingerTech 3.5inch x 3mm Asymmetric Weapon bar blade
- FingerTech's New Blade Mount
- Polycarbonate (.0625 Thick) combat armor lid keeps the components safe.
- * 3.175mm shaft Brushless Outrunner weapon motor, D2822/17, 1100KV*
- DYS XSD 20A Brushless Speed Controller for the weapon motor
- * .125in thick AR500 Articulating Wedglets *
- *2S Rechargeable 250mAh "Galaxy" lipo battery pack*
- All screws and hardware included to mount the motor and top armor.
- *Toggle power switch*
*See competition upgrade*
Competition Upgrade includes:
- Competition grade Fingertech Silver Spark motors 50:1
- Ball Bearings to protect drive motor shafts from gear stripping during hard hits
- Competiton grade FingerTech tinyESC. Save weight and provide a more controlled drive
- Neodymium Magnets N52 on the bottom to attract to steel floors for better traction and flip resistance
- 3S Battery for more power
- BEC. Which is suggested with 3S battery to prevent the occasional brownout
- .25 inch thick AR500 Articulating Wedglets
- Competition-grade FingerTech Mini Power Switch
- 4mm shaft motor for a stronger weapon mount (Drilling the carbon fiber arm 8mm hole to 9mm is required with 4mm shaft motor).
- UHMW Weapon Motor Guard (Drilling Required)
- Want to flip a switch when upside down to reverse controls ? Check out FingerTech's tinyMixer (Not Incuded)
Body Width: (6in)
Body Height: 1in
Weight: 442 grams (15.59oz)
- Transmitter and receiver (The one we sell separately comes with a PC Cable for reprogramming channel variables and mixing.)
- Tools Required:
- Standard hex wrenches
- Crosshead screwdriver
- 7/16” open-end or adjustable wrench
- Wire stripper
- Soldering iron and solder (60/40 rosin core type recommended).
- Grinding device to shorten screws and cut drive motor shaft to be flush with the chassis (Optional).