Updates! The Viper now uses our new and improved Twist Hubs! It also includes a JST-to-9V Adapter cable so you can power it with a 9V battery instead of a lipoly battery (saving you the cost of battery and charger until you are ready to upgrade!). We've also updated the sticker. :)
• The Viper Combat Robot Kit is quite simply the best way to get into combat robotics. You will not find a cheaper robot kit with this functionality and expandability anywhere else.
- The Viper kit comes with everything you need to get started in competitive robotics:
- Chassis, motors, wheels, speed controllers, armor, and an easy to follow instruction manual.
- Once you've mastered the basics, upgrade your kit to a Lifter or a Spinner with optional add-ons!
The Viper Combat Robot Kit comes with everything you need to get started in combat robotics.
- The custom-formed 6061-T6 Aluminum chassis has plenty of strength and space for additional components and upgrades.
- Two FingerTech "Silver Spark" gearmotors with 2.25" Foam Wheels provide both speed and pushing power.
- Two FingerTech "tinyESC" speed controllers translate the radio receiver commands into motor movement and provide 5V power to the radio.
- Polycarbonate combat armor keeps the components safe.
The Viper kit is fully intended to be sawed, drilled, modified, and upgraded. Recommended for ages 10+ (6+ with a parent).
Its base weight is only 313grams (11.0oz) leaving 141grams (4.97oz) for additional parts if entering the Antweight (1lb) weight class (We don't recommend running the Viper in the Beetleweight class versus 3x larger opponents!)
Body Width: 16.5cm (6.5in)
Length: 14cm (5.5in)
Body Height: 3cm (1.18in)
Weight: 313grams (11.04oz)
*Transmitter and receiver are required.
*The Viper can be run off a 9V battery (not included), but for maximum competitiveness, we recommend using a li-poly battery. Lipoly Battery and Charger are available to purchase
These add-ons fit right onto the existing Viper robot chassis - no machining or soldering required!